Would you like to add a Greek touch to your meal or marinade? Then use this composition of the Greek herbs. Taste that real Greece in your sauces, salads together with some olive oil in a delicious meat marinade for the BBQ.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Do you want to use fresh ingredients instead of dried ones?
- Then use a mortar instead of a food processor to grind everything into a nice spice mixture.
- The flavors will come out much better in the mortar.
Enjoy your dinner
These Greek spices are enough to marinate about 500 grams of meat. With these Greek herbs you can easily give chicken skewers, beef and pork skewers a delicious taste. Make it extra tasty by making a paste of these herbs by mixing them with some olive oil. Brush the skewers or loose meat again on both sides during or after grilling to give them extra flavor.
- 1 tbsp Paprika powder
- 2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Dried/fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp Grated nutmeg