Almost indispensable with a delicious kebab sandwich, gyros, or with some fries. Just delicious as a salad snack together with some olives and garlic baguette for a baguette or with tapas. With this Greek Tzatziki you can taste the Greek summer.
- Grate the cucumber and squeeze out the moisture and let the cucumber grater drain in a colander for another 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, put the Greek yogurt in a bowl and mix it with two tablespoons of mayonnaise if necessary
- Then add the olive oil and lemon juice and mix well
- Now add the rest of the herbs and freshly squeezed garlic and mix well again
- Finally, add the drained grated cucumber and stir it well
- You can use it right away
Enjoy your dinner
It is best to make the Greek Tzatziki in advance and then let it rest in the fridge. This way the herbs mix better, making the taste even more authentic. Make sure you make enough because it will run out once they taste this version.