Home oven Pizza
Pizzas are indispensable, almost everyone loves them. Nowadays you can't think of it so crazy or they make a pizza out of it. Not everyone has a beautiful wood-burning oven at home that can heat up to 450 °C and then baking a pizza is often just not what people want. With this Home oven Pizza recipe you do not need a wood oven, this pizza is perfect in a normal oven at 230 ° C and can be made quickly.
- Put 400 g of dough in a mixing bowl and pour a splash of olive oil over it
- Mix 5 g dried yeast in 100 ml water and stir well until all the yeast has been absorbed
- Pour the water yeast mixture into the bowl with the flour and mix with a sturdy spoon If the dough is too wet, add some flour, if it is too dry, add a little water
- Then knead the dough with your hands into a nice ball and let the dough travel under a warm damp cloth for an hour
- After an hour, dust a large board or your work surface with some flour and remove the dough from the bowl and divide it into two pieces
- Take a baking tray and spread one part of the dough over it with your hands into a nice pizza, do not use a rolling pin If you do it with your hands so you don't squeeze all the air out and the bottom stays wonderfully soft
- Divide half of the tomato puree over the dough with a brush and sprinkle half of the sprinkle cheese on top (other half is for pizza 2)
- Then put the ingredients of your choice on the pizza such as mushrooms, ham, chorizo, olives, peppers, garlic, gorgonzola, goat cheese, bell pepper, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 230 °C and bake the pizza for 8 to 10 minutes
Enjoy your dinner
The Home oven Pizza is easy to make, especially if you make it more often. You can top them with anything you like. Put your egg on your pizza and see if it is cooked properly before you serve it. For a cheese pizza it is also nice to use crème fraîche instead of tomato paste so that the cheese flavors come out even better. Watch the video of the Home oven Pizza below.